Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

AltaUserPoints to share K2 and DJ Classifieds items

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 4 weeks ago #37462 by
We will try to change on PHP 7, no it is 5.3

I will let you know soon

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 4 weeks ago #37474 by
PHP Version: 7.0.16

No changes on the site

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /home/livemast/public_html/modules/mod_share4pts/tmpl/default.php on line 44"

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #37475 by nordmograph
Hello,

Very weird,n this is clearly relted to an old PHP version.
Are you sure ethe version change is effective ?
I can't reach your site for now

Fatal error: Cannot use Joomla\String\String as String because 'String' is a special class name in .........master/public_html/libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Format/Json.php on line 12

Warning: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (user). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Anyway you can solve the share4points module issue easily

editing the
modules/mod_share4pts/tmpl/default.php on line 44

replacing the $fb var as follow:
Code:
$fb = new Facebook\Facebook( array( 'app_id' => $fbappid, 'app_secret' => $fbappsecret, 'default_graph_version' => $fbapiver, //'default_access_token' => '{access-token}', // optional ));
It should solve the compatibility issue.

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #37485 by
Hello, now there is an error:

I think this error is because of php version. How should we manage it ? Does component works with 5.3 version of PHP ?
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by .

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37487 by nordmograph
What error ? Always provide the error message

With that code I provided, it should be compatible with 5.3.10
Without that code, you'd need 5.6 or 7

As
docs.joomla.org/Technical_requirements
5.6 is recommended.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 weeks ago #37490 by
Thank you. I changed the version of php on 5.6.
Now Site works well. But under the title of module nothing appears. Attaching all the screenshots of module and component settings.

Screenshot: ibb.co/mspv1F

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds