Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Share, Invite and JFB Connect

More
6 years 9 months ago #38605 by Julian
Hi everybody,

I just installed Altauserpoints and I am glad it works as it had some problems in my earlier testings.
However, there are some things I don´t fully understand right now. I hope we can clear them up.

1. JFB Connect
I am using JFB Connect for all of my share- and like-buttons. Can this extension also be used on combination with JFB Connect?
Meaning: OG-Tags, Share-Buttons and Like-Buttons should be used from JFB Connect and Altauserpoints should be given.

2. Invitations
While I also reward users for Invitations, it would be nice to have the referrer-code in the shared link. But is it possible to use EVERY page for invitations just by adding ?referrer=xxxxx at the end of the link? Or will it only work on the registration-page?

All the best, Julian!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38608 by nordmograph
Hi Julian,

1. I only used JFBC once some time ago. to reward points upon a share you need a callback action after the share has been processed. We delopped a component for that that is able to share points according to the privacy of the shared post on FB. I'm not sure if jfbc checks the facebook callback after shares.

2. yes any page. when AUP finds the referrer var in the url, it adds it to the session variables so registration can happen later and be counted as a referree.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38614 by Julian
Hi,

1. Sourcecoast (JFB Connect) just confirmed me that in the next release, theire old Alphauserpoints-Plugins will be updated to Altauserpoints. So luckily there are plugins existing already.

2. Great, thank you. I guess the system-plugin of Altauserpoints checks for the refferer, this is why it works everywhere, right?

All the best, Julian!

More
6 years 9 months ago #38618 by nordmograph
1. Good news
2. Yes, you got it

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds