Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Error when logged out, breaks template

More
6 years 3 months ago #40392 by lexifae
When a user is logged out the template styling is lost and the following error appears -

Fatal error: Cannot declare class Facebook\Facebook, because the name is already in use in /home/lillybel/public_html/portal/components/com_share4pts/helpers/Facebook/Facebook.php on line 51

I think the module is conflicting with the 'login with facebook' option for JomSocial??

Any help most appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40397 by nordmograph
Hello
Sorry I'm not supporting this extension anymore as it has only an experimental purpose and can not be used in production because of Facebook limitations. Can I offer a refund for its value or another extensions of about the same value ?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40420 by lexifae
Hello,
Thank you for your offer, what a pity about the Share4Points module, it's a great idea :) if I could exchange the module for -
Letter Gravatar plugin for Joomla, Community Builder, Jomsocial and EasySocial - $14
Facebook Messenger Customer Chat Module for Joomla - $9
Parallax Scroll Module for Joomla -$9

that would be great :)
Thank you

More
6 years 3 months ago #40455 by nordmograph
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. OK for the replacement. Order these 3 items. Keep the order pending, and let me know. I'll confirm it manually.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40519 by lexifae
Hi,
I've placed the items in the shopping cart and checked out to the stage where it's asking which payment method.
Wishing you a wonderful time this holiday season :)
Thank you!

More
6 years 3 months ago #40520 by nordmograph
Thank you. Do you have a specific question ?

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds