Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Share4Points Not Working on Site

More
5 years 8 months ago #42040 by garfry
I just installed AltaUserPoints and Share4Point
I followed all of the setup instructions.

This is the broken page:
This message contains confidential information

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42041 by garfry
I get this error from facebook:
Invalid Scopes: publish_actions. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

More
5 years 8 months ago #42043 by nordmograph
Hello,

As mentioned on the extension description. This extension is discontinued. Not supported anymore. It's only available for experimental purpose.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42050 by garfry
I came from the JED where it does not mention it being discontinued.

So if I understand, you sell the extension as broken and you do not provide support.

Can I get a refund, please?
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by garfry.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42057 by nordmograph
Well, you almost got it right. The extension is not broken, but it breaks the Facebook policy so the app won't be approved. It is still usable as an experimental app. The JED is only a directory, always read the extension description on specific sites as they are more complete and accurate.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds