Share4 Points is an extension to reward users with points for effective shares. www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

Share4 points not plus points

More
4 years 11 months ago #43407 by thanhtran
hi Admin,

I shared article ok , but not plus points for sharer .

I attach screenshot for rule config , could you help me check error ?tks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43410 by thanhtran
why do you respond slowly ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #43413 by nordmograph
Hello this extension is not supported anymore. Did you read the product description? It will only work in dev mode but app will not pass the Facebook review to go public.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43415 by thanhtran
last time you told me this one need app review by Facebook , today Facebook approved my app , so I purchased from your shop

Now I can share article but after that no notice , no reward point . Could you tell my how to debug these issues ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #43416 by thanhtran
ok , at least you help me config this one in dev mode ( test environment of Facebook ) ? How much time you see my screenshot and reply right or wrong ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #43417 by nordmograph
Ok , the rule seems to be set correctly, but did you set the the component and module? Let me see a page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds