I have a small display problem using the JS Members Search module

More
7 years 5 months ago #35363 by Patoche
Hello,
  1. I have a small display problem using the JS Members Search module

Photo # 1 using your user2userpoints to give up points, it works well
Photo # 2 using the menu altauserpoint invitation link, and JS Members Search module display problem
Photo # 3 by disabling the JS Members Search Module, your invitation form works well

Can you take a look
thank you in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35444 by Patoche
J'ai résolu le problème en déplaçant le module de recherche JS sur une autre page (aller/retour)
Pas simple, envisagez-vous une recherche de membres dans votre composent ?

I solved the problem by moving the JS search module on another page (go / back)
Not easy, do you research members in your make up?

More
7 years 4 months ago #35449 by nordmograph
Il doit ya avoir un conflit css entre les 2 si, vous voulez le resoudre, construisez une page, avec les 2 activés.

Non, je ne prevoie pas de recherche de membre en front end dans AltaUP.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patoche

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds