Installed AltaUserPoints and User2User but front end menu does not work

More
4 years 11 months ago #43532 by timstohr
Hi Adrien,
For some reasons, I can create the user2user front end menu fine but when I go onto it, it redirects me to the homepage. What could be the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43533 by nordmograph
Hi, I would say permission issues. Check the menu item permissions, or double check the settings. Let me know if it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43534 by timstohr
Hi that was my thought as well. But I have the same thing with the super user as well.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43535 by nordmograph
Can you check if this works better with SEF disabled?
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43536 by timstohr
disabled it and it still does not work... Please note that I am using the language switcher plugin

More
4 years 11 months ago #43547 by nordmograph
Check if the rule is enabled and set correctly.
If it doesn't help, feel free to share superadmin credentials as confidential data so I can have a look.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds