Showing fields from Jreviews on the map

More
9 years 7 months ago #24013 by dennisth19
Showing thirdparty fields like from Jreviews on the map.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24589 by alva
yes!! that i need too...

and I even am ready to finance development, i send you custom dev mail.

but I didn't receive the answer

More
9 years 5 months ago #24764 by eileenrod
There are indeed many EasySocial users also using Jreviews --- like me :)

JReviews extends standard Joomla articles enabling users to create "listing types" with custom fields.

Add-ons can extend the functionality of JReviews without the need to modify code in the JReviews core. JReviews support 3rd-party developers with "Add-ons" JReviews support 3rd-party developers with "Add-ons"[/url] that can be used to extend the functionality of JReviews without the need to modify code in the JReviews core.

These are a couple user scenarios I think many ES/JReviews users would love:
  • JReviews "Listing Types" dynamic filter
  • JReviews "Listing Types" dynamic filter
  • Hotlink marker drop-down with choice to goto listing creator or owner or alternative integrate GeoCheckin for JReviews listings with Geo data (i.e. check-in to the event associated with the listing)
  • Extend custom display markers to optionally be JReviews listing or the "main media thumbnail"

More
9 years 2 months ago #26830 by mchack
Yes this would be awesome, an integration of geommunity and Jreviews and Easysocial.

I would also be willing to pay for an integration of the components.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alva

More
8 years 9 months ago #28711 by ludovic
+1 for me (jomsocial + jreviews)

Actually I have 2 maps showing the users (geommunity) and the maps for jreviews listings.

thanks

More
7 years 8 months ago #34029 by nordmograph
Hello

This can now be integrated via our 3rd party plugins for Geommunity, just like we have, DJ-Classifieds, Sobipro, Adsmanager etc...
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=20&Itemid=58

If you want to speed up dev for the jReviews plugin, feel free to email us a dev copy of jReviews at:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds