Showing fields from Jreviews on the map

More
7 years 9 months ago #34035 by eileenrod
JReviews is ionCube protected. But there's good news from Alejandro, the owner/developer :)

"Yes, we can provide a developer license for them. They should create an account in our system first, then write us so we can add the license to their account. It shouldn't be difficult for them to build this because JReviews uses Joomla articles. So they can get the coordinates from the #__jreviews_content table and join that with the #__content table to get the info they would need to add the markers to the map. [...]"

Site: www.jreviews.com/
Ticket for license: support.jreviews.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34043 by nordmograph
Hi , thanks for the tip, I just contacted Alejandro.

If you want to speed up, I could also build the Geommunity plugin directly on your server
It would require you provide an access to the backend and a sql dump of the jReviews DB tables structure and few entries.

You can also simply wait that Alejandro gets back to me. :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34050 by titus77
Hi !

Time you will be on Jreviews developpement, would be really pretty cool if you could take a look to integrate your Geocheckin Joomla/K2 solution too !

I never tried these product only cause its would only be usefull for me if it could work with Jreviews and was not sure it will work.
I think it is possible as jreviews use com_content and most of the plugins works but...

Only thing is that the jos_ table ffor lat. and long. are choosen by the user on Jreviews admin side.
(Reason while i think it could too easyly work with your component, just by using yours jos_table).

I think these feature will be really appreciated by jreviews users and no exist other solutions on market

Regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

More
7 years 9 months ago #34082 by nordmograph
Hi

I wish I could start integrating jReviews ASAP, but got no reply from Alejandro.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34182 by nordmograph
If anyone could at least provide the mysql tables structure of jReview, I could start working on this. Still no news from Alejandro.

More
7 years 9 months ago #34188 by nordmograph
Good news,
JReviews is installed on my localhost. Alejandro granted access.
Geommunity3 plugin on the way ! :)

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds