[solved] Reviews items not displaying on map

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 week ago #37305 by gaytway
Hi there

I've downloaded the Jreviews plugin and installed and configured this - see attached screenshot:

The Jreviews Item Id shown is for the Directory menu item i have which is set to public.

I have added JReviews as 3rd Party plugin to the Map settings as follows:

However, I don't get any jreviews listings appearing on the map, even though I do see the JReviews category box floating over the map. What am i doing wrong?

Related to this, I have a couple of questions:

1. How can i change the title of the Category box from JReviews to something more relevant for my users (for example Directory or Businesses)?
2. Can i control which JReviews listings are displayed on the map? By Directory and/or Category? How could I achieve this?

Thanks
Paul
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37396 by gaytway
Hi. Please can someone respond to this query? At present i have a plugin that isn't working.

Thanks
Paul

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #37397 by nordmograph
Hello

Sorry for the delay, I'm prety sure I had replyed this but obviously not ....
PLease pot a url of the map.
1. Yes in the administrator/language/ folder
2. Yes using the on map checkbox category filter for jReviews cats.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37398 by gaytway
Hi there. That's ok. Thanks for the quick reply this time.

Can you clarify your message though. I don't understand...

PLease pot a url of the map. (which URL?)
1. Yes in the administrator/language/ folder - do you mean as a language override?
2. Yes using the on map checkbox category filter for jReviews cats - actually, what i mean is that I don't want the listing filter to show all reviews categories. I only want a select category to appear on the map. Can i achieve this?

Thanks
Paul

More
7 years 1 month ago #37400 by nordmograph
The url of the map where the jreviews entry are supposed to show (front end)
1. Yes either modifying the plugin lanagauge fiel or setting a language override (prefered) for
PLG_GEOMMUNITY_JREVIEWS_INTEGRATION
2. No, But I can provide an edit and eventually add the feature for upcoming update.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37401 by gaytway
Here's the URL (front end) for the map: gaytway.eu/experience

I've re-added jreviews as 3rd Party Plugin to show you. But will remove once you've looked until i have this fixed.

Regarding the additional points:

1. Awesome, will try that now.
2. That would be great if you could. Happy to trial/test with you. It may be of interest... I use two Directories, with categories that are unique to each directory. So, essentially, I'm only wanting a certain category(ies) which is for one of the two directories.

Cheers
Paul

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds