[solved] Error when Installing

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #35278 by nordmograph
Can I update the component on your site to do some tests ?

Is your FB app id working anywhere else on your site ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35279 by Beppo1984
Yes No problem.
yes in AutoTweetNG Pro and Easy Social

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #35283 by nordmograph
Are these like buttons ?
Can you poiint me to the url.
The code seems correct in the component, it has also been set working on other domains like

This message contains confidential information

For the module issue, I guess it is also related to sh404, can try disabling it and confirm ?

edit: ok found a like button on your home page :)
I keep you posted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35284 by nordmograph
Actually the like button on your homa page uses the iframe mode.
Wich doesn't require an APP ID (and is also limited compared to the app version of the like button)
Any other like button not set with an iframe but with the html5 version requiring an APP ID ?

More
7 years 7 months ago #35285 by Beppo1984
Hello,
yes the iframe I used because there is no other work. I have it now first removed.
When I sit in the language file umlauts as ü shows it to the Facebook button.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35286 by Beppo1984
I have Street Guess disabled in sh04sef but it still does not work

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds