pagination maps

More
7 years 7 months ago #35317 by Beppo1984
pagination maps was created by Beppo1984
Hello,

Somehow the pagination does not work properly in the maps. What can be the cause?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35318 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic pagination maps
Yes I'm currently experiencing similar issue on a yootheme template and only for maps. (Scores pagination is working fine)

Issue seems to come from a limitbox field (only showing on yootheme template from what I found out for now)
It should not show, I guess this is an override. ANd it's also a performance concern has users could select ALL in pagination limit and display thousands of scores ...

I'm currently working on this and include the fix in upcoming v1.0.3

Can you post the page url where you experience the pagination issue ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35319 by Beppo1984

More
7 years 7 months ago #35362 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic pagination maps
FYI
This has been fixed and will be part of the 1.1 version (not 1.0.3) coming next week.
1.1 has various minor fixes and major improvement and new features as you can read at
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/updateser.../com_streetguess.xml

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds