[solved] I cannot get it working....

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #35885 by silberfuchs
Hi,

I tried to get it working now for a while but I do not get a map.....I set the API Key - same e.g. for Easysocial location.....but I cannot get it working for this component. Could you please support me? May I give you access data to my page?

Thanks
Silberfuchs
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35886 by silberfuchs
I found the "issue" - it's from the active JCH Plugin....I have now to try why..... may be you know it ?

More
7 years 5 months ago #35887 by nordmograph
Hello

Sorry no I don't know JCH plugin.
Provide a map url if you want me to have a look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35888 by silberfuchs
Hi,

thanks for your quick feedback - this is the link to my "first map"

oggersheim-online.de/spiel-spass/wer-ken...aus/map/1:oggersheim

I reduced currently the automatic compression of the plugin - so everything seems to work fine now....it seems that some scripts or css files shouldn't be compressed....or....?

More
7 years 5 months ago #35889 by nordmograph
Well the core gzip compression of the joomla configuration, works fine, tested at streetguessr.com
have you tryed it ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35890 by nordmograph
Do you have some cache enabled ? it seems it always show the same point instead of being randomly chosen .
Or have you set a map with almost no Streetview coverage blue layer ?

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds