[fixed] StreetGuess - Scores module error

More
7 years 3 months ago #36690 by alfanetws
On different pages are the same error and is nothing chage how this module is configured

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36691 by nordmograph
OK, you can email me backend access and the url of the page where the module is published.
Use the contact form from the footer menu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36692 by alfanetws
email sent

More
7 years 3 months ago #36693 by nordmograph
OK, this is fixed. It was an error in the module when used in standalone mode.
It's fixed on your site and in 1.1.7

I also added a css property to the leaderboard to make sure that the Facebook sendbuttons works with every templates.
Confirm everything is now fine for these 2 issues.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alfanetws

More
7 years 3 months ago #36694 by alfanetws
All i ok, thank you.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds