Navigation with mouseclick and scroll dont work

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #40614 by sandefjord
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by sandefjord.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #40617 by sandefjord
It still doesn't allow mouse-click-and-drag to navigate.....in any web browsers. That worked before christmas when I test played at my site. The big question is why that changed ?. Mouse click work when I try geoguessr.com or www.earth-picker.com but not at my site and not in demo. I wonder what happens when you and other members here try the demo...can you use mouse click and drag to navigate... ?

Anyway I now get used to navigate without mouse-click and drag. It is a very addictive and fun game so I am happy that I found it here. I will offer it to my visitors. But if it is possible to allow mouse-click it will be even better ;)

thanks
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by sandefjord.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #40655 by Buzz50
I also have lost the ability to move the street view around with the mouse which is bad.
I used to be able to do this before the latest update.

I also now cannot navigate the street view at all on a tablet as there are no arrow keys!

Street view works fine in Google maps with the mouse and on a tablet, it is only in the game that it does not work :(

The same happens on streetguessr.com the arrow keys work but not the mouse and it doesn't navigate at all on tablets.

www.buzz50.com/placeguesser-maps
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Buzz50. Reason: added URL

More
6 years 3 months ago #40658 by nordmograph
Hmm, I'll have a look at this, it came all of sudden.
For now, I can not get what causes it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #41042 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.
I found a fix for this issue
edit
components/com_streetguess/views/map/tmpl/default.php
line 345
add
&v=3.23 to the end of script url
It works for me. Please confirm if it works for you too.
www.streetguessr.com/en/play-the-world.html

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #41043 by nordmograph
even better, use 3.30

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds