just shows black image in map

More
3 years 8 months ago #44725 by mrkok
Hi

I bought StreetGuessr Game component yesterday have installed it but it just shows black card :( have tried to read me up to it on forum but without luck just understand it completely

do you need an Api key? show yes where to find it here on the net? and do you need a module that shows google maps? if so, where do you find it?

Someone who can tell me what to do so I can fix it myself :)

Regards mrkok

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44797 by meckat
Hast du das Problem gelöst?? Habe das selbe

More
3 years 6 months ago #44799 by nordmograph
Hello,
Sorry this component is discontinued because of the Google Maps API recent changes. Support is dicontinued. I'll refund that order.
Thank you for your understanding.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrkok

More
3 years 6 months ago #44801 by mrkok
Replied by mrkok on topic just shows black image in map
Hi ok but how to refund you can you transfer back from where I paid :) :)

More
3 years 6 months ago #44802 by nordmograph
Done via Paypal

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44807 by mrkok
Replied by mrkok on topic just shows black image in map
Hi

No have not received anything from paypal have you used the mail that you can then on paypal and mail which starts with k :)

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds