[solved] The gifts are not side by side

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35481 by bk211
Hello, I have added some gifts.
The gifts are not side by side. Also in the search bar are mistakes I believe. I made a video

Video

And an idea for the jomsocial plugin?!? :)

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35482 by nordmograph
OK

Actually , about the gifts not being side by side, there must be a javascript issue on the page preventing the masonry script to build the grid.
Provide me the url so I can have alook ( with credentials if needed).

Also you got a to early version of the component. There is an issue with useless menu items that should be removed.

- Download jgifts 1.0.1
- using ftp , remove
components/com_jgifts/views
folder
- Install/update jgifts 1.0.1

I'll add the gifts button in the Jomsocial plugin (good idea)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35484 by bk211
Where should I send you the url and credentials infos

Have the update installed as you described it

More
7 years 6 months ago #35485 by nordmograph
using the contact form from the footer menu, and also join the url of this conversation.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35486 by bk211
Ok have sent the infos

More
7 years 6 months ago #35487 by bk211
Even better with the button for jomsocial plugin, if a popUp window opens, and the gifts can be sent directly there. Of course if something is feasible

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds