Conflicts + AltaUserPoints required

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35570 by CAROLINADJOKER
Hello Bugs....
Issues are follow:
1) i can not send gift
a) when gift is free i shold enable to gift
b) when gift is paid is writed you don`t have enough points - you have only... only what?
screencast.com/t/LiLdq27Y

2) what kind of notification is this?
www.screencast.com/t/NrFGeIYTEa

3) www.screencast.com/t/qToR7mniI1
the popups are not coming for me -- and the gifts notice shold come once they come - not only once per session

4) botton is not pushable
www.screencast.com/t/NxPHmmmexwdS

5) is missing on stream - event of gift given by admin to me
www.screencast.com/t/rfrQ3KQiHWr

Regards
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35571 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Issues with gifts
Sorry most of your isses come from the fact you are not using ALtaUserPoints.
Let's keep on this conversation when you use AltaUserPoints or when I updated the component.

I'll fix the missing language string though

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35572 by CAROLINADJOKER
Replied by CAROLINADJOKER on topic Issues with gifts
Hello
In fact there is not mandatory to use AltaUserpoints - it is enough jomsocial points - and shold be fine.
I have read carefull the description before of purchasing - right now i`m not ready to upgrade to alta - so i inssit to fix the issues as it shold work with jomsocial points - that i have setuped already.

So be kind and fix the issues in this instance - if i will go to alta or not i will decide - but in this mode you don`t have right to force the users to use alta - it shold work great with jomsocial points - that is writed in description!

And normaly - you shold leave the people to use what they want - as alta as alpha userpoints .... and you are obliged to respect your words - as work well with jomsocial - as you write this.

Waiding the fixing.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35574 by nordmograph
Yes Jomsocial is supposed to work and should work ( as ALL other poinstsytems now) in new update 1.0.4
All other issues should also be solved, except the missing activity stream, because activity stream is not integrated.

Let me know how it goes, and precise what points sytem you are using if you keep having issues.
I also suggest you create another forum post. (eventually one per issue if you have more than one)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35579 by CAROLINADJOKER
Replied by CAROLINADJOKER on topic Issues with gifts
Hello
Nothing by up mentioned is not working - i have jomsocial points - and setuped them as is need.
Also it shold have also integrated stream - it shold be as described - as for all points system.
If you say about update - give me it - and let me see - for me now is tolly not usable for now.

Regards

More
7 years 6 months ago #35584 by nordmograph
did you try 1.0.4 ?

No, no activity stream, this is not advertise anywhere, where di you read about it ??
This is far too intrusive for donator as for receiver.
We could add it though if it becomes a ppular request, but I personnaly think it could refrain users from gifting.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds