Conflicts + AltaUserPoints required

More
7 years 6 months ago #35595 by CAROLINADJOKER
Replied by CAROLINADJOKER on topic Issues with gifts
One more simply question - WHO IS ALLOWING YOU TO IMPUT YOUR COPYRIGHT IN MAILS SEND - you give component for free to imput your copyright?

Waiding up named fixing and this also - we personaly don`t need your advertisment in!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35596 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Issues with gifts
hmm sir,
Mails are only sent to admin ... in case you missed it ...
I am building this extension, it's open source, I am free to input what I want as contnent
The mail content is a language string, you are free to edit it.

I don't understand the rest of your message.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35597 by CAROLINADJOKER
Well - about this i will write in extensions.joomla.org - as you write exactly what you want in what you sell. People shold know this...

All the rest are bugs wich i require to fix.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35598 by nordmograph

CAROLINADJOKER wrote: Hello
1) auto suggest is not working
www.screencast.com/t/hxKJRNwzj

2) If i add them manualy i get the same... it is for sure correct - copied them by backend. (as for name is not working as for user)
www.screencast.com/t/kbFHM2bGt

3) gift senders still not work from profile
www.screencast.com/t/5Xo8YnmEx7

4) also stream is not coming
5) also for the pop`up - it shold come when gift come not once per session - that is not normaly (suggestion)

Please chek up reported issues (reported at first) - all of them persist.

Regards

1. I need to see it live you might miss jquery
make the page public and post the url

2. same issue...

3. this is supposed to launch a sweetaler. it may be broken by another or the same jquery issues as in #1

4. already replied
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...2&limitstart=0#35584

5. yes it comes whenever a user is gift, unless receiver doesn't click 'Later'
If user clicks later, he will not be annoyed untill next session.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35599 by nordmograph

CAROLINADJOKER wrote: Well - about this i will write in extensions.joomla.org - as you write exactly what you want in what you sell. People shold know this...

All the rest are bugs wich i require to fix.

Are you really don't understanding ?
There is no advertisement in this extension, only a reminder to admin itself ! SO he understands what is the extension the email is referring to ?

OKAY ???

More
7 years 6 months ago #35600 by CAROLINADJOKER
Ok with bugs also?

if you remember - if you don`t remember - then look on page nr. 1 - no one was fixed in your new version.
I understand verry well wich extension is reffered e-mail`s to ... ok?
I will ask the community also - if they know or need you to remember as you exist ))

Be kind and fix the issues mentioned earlier - i have screened for you also - to not ask me again wich kind of bugs i speek about.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds