Conflicts + AltaUserPoints required

More
7 years 6 months ago #35603 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Issues with gifts
Yes sure, I'll fix all the issues.
I'm currently testing 1.0.5 with Jomsocial points successfully.
But for your Javascript issues, Imight need to see it live to investigate the browser consoles error to find out if its due to jquery or other Javascript .

For the email complain, I'm not sure I understand, I just tested
And the mail comes with absolutely no advertisement so I guess there is some misunderstanding.

Can you post a screenshot of what you complain about ?
I'm sure we can address things easily

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35604 by CAROLINADJOKER
Replied by CAROLINADJOKER on topic Issues with gifts
Hello
To send you creditentials to take a look on life for all the bugs reported to take a look on?
Also please fix all the reported up issues?

Regards

More
7 years 6 months ago #35605 by CAROLINADJOKER
hi
sure i can screen the e-mail complain also... but also there are others screens already done...
if you need i can share details to take a look and help to fix.

Regards

More
7 years 6 months ago #35606 by nordmograph
Send by email for credentials , I allready got your previous screenshot, so I know what to look at.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35609 by nordmograph
I'm currently fixing stuff,

But, About the autocomplete issue, as suspected it's caused by a javascipt issue allready visible on all your pages in the Browser console:
facebox.js:87 Uncaught ReferenceError: Virtuemart is not defined(…)
( skyceberg.com/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/facebox.js )

You need to disable anything causing it as it will prevent other scripts in jGIfts, DD or other extensions to work correctly.

See if we load the gift page bypassing the virtuemart plugin issue, the Username autocomplete works just fine

see
skyceberg.com/index.php?option=com_jgift...&id=2&tmpl=component

So fix this issue or disable the feature in Virtuemart or the plugin responsible for loading this.

Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago #35610 by CAROLINADJOKER
Hello
DD have nothing with this - it was white page - before of implimentation of that stuff - it is simply white page, and that was happening on last update - if you want you can chek logs.
To disable anything - i can`t i have told many times - i can not disable anything to show your components only, if you conflict with - then please be kind and give a hand of help instead to advice to disable anything.

What about the rest issues - because there was reported about 5 errors - you reply related to one only.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds