EasySocial 2 - Translation missing

More
7 years 3 months ago #35987 by geral@lifesbest.pt
Hi Adrien,

When the popup opens, the My points text is not translated.

Also, the search and clear buttons show up out of place

Best regards

Mário T. Silva
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #35990 by nordmograph
Make sure you get this string translated in your language:
COM_JGIFTS_GIFT_MYPOINTS

For the search field, you have to address this with css
you can set a larger width to the
#jgs-search div for instance

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36000 by geral@lifesbest.pt
Hi Adrien,

Thanks for the hints. The translation is ok now, didn't recall there was another translation file to check!

The search field looks a bit more tricky to get right. As my site uses two different templates, I am now using the one for ES2 as the site default template. The popup font looks way better than the other one. I tried to set a larger width to the #jgs-search div but didn't get proper results so I will keep looking a way to get it right.

Best regards

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds