an idea

More
7 years 3 months ago #36424 by bk211
an idea was created by bk211
Hello i have an idea. Maybe you can do it

If user have birthday, then a gift will be sent automatically
and
The admin should be able to send via the backend to all or selected user gifts. For example new year or christmas or other holidays

Are these ideas to implement?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36425 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic an idea
Yes, these are good ideas.
I'm allready thinking on how to implement these.
Birthday present gift will require a cron job.

Gift all will require to be processed via ajax to support gifting large communities.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37046 by bk211
Replied by bk211 on topic an idea
Hi,
Are there any progress with the ideas? :-)

More
7 years 2 months ago #37047 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic an idea
Hey,
Yes, I'm currently working on a Birthday Greeting suite component that will support,
User points, badges, notifications , jgifts and coupon codes.
It will be compatible with joomla profiles, CB, Jomsocial and EasySocial.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds