[solved] I didn't get all the files needed.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36591 by dzudzel
Hello nordmograph,
Today I've bought jgifts for joomla, when I got to download I only got the component " com_jgifts.zip " not " com_jgifts_UNZIPFIRST_zip ". I did not get plg_community_jgifts, plg_app_user_jgifts, plug_jgifts. Please provide me those files. Thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36594 by nordmograph
Good, You have everything.
install com_jgifts.zip and Read the installation repor for the other extensions.
Let me know if this is now fine.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36599 by dzudzel
Ok got it, the problem was I installed Jgifts before Jomsocial.
Now I have another problem, when I go to plugins and enable " PLG_JGIFTME_TITLE " I get an error in front end when I click on Jomsocial profile.

1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT e.enabled FROM #__extensions e JOIN #__community_apps ca ON ca.apps = e.element AND ca.userid='889' WHERE e.element='jgifts' AND e.folder='community'
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by dzudzel.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36601 by nordmograph
This means your 2 database tables:
#__extensions
and
#__community_apps
have different collations
Make sure both have the same, set it to utf8_general_ci

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds