Integrate with buyuserpoints and userpoints2paypal

More
6 years 8 months ago #39096 by nordmograph
Yes
and
Yes
:)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39699 by tiwale
One more thing I need help with. I have been asking this for over 1 yr now with other extensions purchased from you. I would like to be able to update some other php page when a user buys a gift for another user. In other words, If user A sends user B a gift, I would like to update another external php page or insert in another mysql DB table that says " user A sends user B giftX, worth 1000 points".

Please ask your developers for where to make modifications to achieve the above.

Thank you,

More
6 years 6 months ago #39800 by nordmograph
Well the custom code, would have to be inserted in the gift.php controller (doGift function), close to the points transactions and Jomsocial/easySocial notifications.

We decided not to integrate any activity stream features, because it was too invasive and had privacy concerns with people not wanting their gift activities to be public.

If you have any custom dev requests here, feel free to email and ask for a quote.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39801 by tiwale
Ok, I will put something together and email you. Thank you,

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds