Jgift not working on my website

More
6 years 10 months ago #38703 by taiwoblinks
I dont know whats going on with what the jgift i purchased.. it is notnjust working on my website, no "gift me gift" nothing is showing up on my website, it doesnt even seems i install the extension on my website. please tell me what's going on.
From the Jgift option, the order number says Order now found! with error logo.. check the attachments.. i installed everything required only the plg_user_jgifts.zip which is no where to be found. i only seeing its folder and not zip and lastly you should check my order number if its activated from your backend there because i paid via Bitcoin and the files were sent to me via Wetransfer
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38706 by nordmograph
Hello

You should create a new order with both extensions you purchased, let me know the number so I can enable both.

Note the order number is not required for the component to work.
Read the documentation. the user plugin is should be installed automatically during component installation.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38722 by taiwoblinks
The new order number for the two extension I paid for: RZ4L023190
And secondly if the only solution you can give is to go to the documentation, I believed I have all that it's required in your documentation and where could the problems lies that the jgift button is not even showing up on user profile or jgift menu or anything about jgift on my website?

More
6 years 10 months ago #38726 by nordmograph
Hello

I enabled your new order.
Did you set the various menu items for the component ?
If you use EasySocial or CB you must install the profile plugins manuly, as described in the post installation messages.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38733 by taiwoblinks
Thanks all done and its now showing up and thanks for the quick response.
more also, I unable to see where user can create gift and earn commission, no option or menu for users to create gift item
and lastly, a language string is coming up on the pending gift page, please see the attachment
and lastly i have no jgift menu that show users to create gift, pending gift item and others menu item listed on your jgift demo website
Attachments:

More
6 years 10 months ago #38734 by nordmograph
Hi

There are menu items to be used to allow front end gift creation. Have a look.

For the language string, it's not missing from the component, but from your Joomla language file:
en-GB.ini (core Joomla language in the admin folder because it is for a plugin)
JFIELD_PLG_SEARCH_SEARCHLIMIT_DESC="Sets the maximum number of results to return."

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds