Jgift not working on my website

More
6 years 9 months ago #38753 by taiwoblinks
Thanks again for your response.. but all you said is not understandable... first, i said i am not seeing any menu option for the jgift to create gift by user, and you said i should take a look, but where do you want me to take a look into. and the language string i said, all i want is , i dont want it to appear that, how can i get rid of it.. just give an understanding explanation. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38755 by nordmograph
Well it shows in the regular Joomla menu items manager.
Can't be easier.

Feele free to post screenshots if you feel like anything is not like it should be.
Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds