how to reduce gifts width and height

More
6 years 9 months ago #38911 by taiwoblinks
Please, how do i reduce the Gift box layout, the height and the width? they are just to big, i want the pop up box to atleast contain 20 gifts item before scrolling down. please how i do reduce the size? i have tried the Component/com_jgifts/views/gifts/tmpl/default.php
columwidth: 15, i reduced it to 5 but nothing changes, please how do get this done to minize the gift into its smallest form. thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38939 by taiwoblinks
i wonder why you wouldnt reply to the problem i am having with your extension, and if there will be no solution, just say so instead of viewing and not giving any response

More
6 years 9 months ago #38940 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

For the thumbnail sizes you must use CSS,

AND check the masonry script at the bottom of the gifts view:

components/com_jgifts\site\views\gifts\tmpl/default.php on line 213:
columnWidth: 15

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38941 by taiwoblinks
What css? what masonry script? on what line of css? your component css or my template css? I am sorry, this is not just a solution.... maybe you have to read again the problem i am having with the extension and give me the best solution you will ever render to your customers.
thanks

More
6 years 9 months ago #38944 by nordmograph
Change the CSS in your own css overide file
or in
components/com_jgifts/assets/css/gifts.css

edit
.grid-item { width: 220px; }
.grid-item-image { height: 220px;}

Change 220 with the value you want
and edit the the masonry script: columwidth value as you allready did.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38968 by taiwoblinks
it worked as you said but its only the gift item width that reduced but the height didnt... so i tried to add another line of css to it which is height and reduced the height perfectly to my wish but the gift image is no where to be found.. so i had to delete the css line i added to let the igift image shows... if there is a way i can get this done, it let the gift item width and height reduced to my wish without loosing the image inside the gift column, and if there isnt any way.. it just ok the way it is...

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds