[solved] AUP not deducting point on virtual gift

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #38969 by taiwoblinks
Good afternoon... i set up the jgift to use AUP, but seems not working... whenever i send a gift from my website, it brings normal message for the cost of the gift before sending, but it never deduct the point from user point.. i dont know why
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38970 by taiwoblinks
please, i will be waiting for your solution, please please and please

More
6 years 9 months ago #38971 by nordmograph

taiwoblinks wrote: Good afternoon... i set up the jgift to use AUP, but seems not working... whenever i send a gift from my website, it brings normal message for the cost of the gift before sending, but it never deduct the point from user point.. i dont know why

Did you check the AUP rue is enabled?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38972 by taiwoblinks
Thanks for your quick response, the rule enabled, right now as i am texting you, its not only the gift that is not working, even the spend point to read is not working also.. the point is not deducted from user point, its just said article unlocked to read or whatever but never deduct point.. the spend point to read plugin and jgift work fine with my easysocial point, but i dont know why its not seeing the AUP rule or something else.. another thing is that, the commission percentage for gift creator is not working after user create gift and another user purchase the gift, the point is not deducted and no commission is sent to the creator account.. please how can you help me with this AUP issue?

More
6 years 9 months ago #38973 by nordmograph
Is any AUP rule working at all ?
If not make sure your users are synched in AUP control panel.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38977 by taiwoblinks
i have done that but still its not working at all.. you can check the attachement... the pictures shows the gift before sending and my availabe point, and after sending and my available points and my AUP point profile after sending, and also the spend point to read plugins not deducting point at all...
but they work very very fine with easysocial point
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds