[solved] AUP not deducting point on virtual gift

More
6 years 9 months ago #39009 by taiwoblinks
IL3F023354
On this order number, there are four items of which two is already paid for, only the remaining two I need to pay for now which is 28 euro.

Adebesintaiwo1@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39010 by nordmograph
Hi

I had to remove the 2 other items from your order unless you want to pay again for these.
So to get this order confirmed, please pay 0.0152 BTC to 1D7jJ5oYMdiiQZ6EDdSVxQ4HeptcmCCrCr
This address is temporary so please pay As soon as you can or I'll have to generate another one

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39011 by taiwoblinks
BTC sent... will be waiting for your to activate the order for e.. thanks
blockchain.info/address/1D7jJ5oYMdiiQZ6EDdSVxQ4HeptcmCCrCr

More
6 years 9 months ago #39013 by nordmograph
Done :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds