[solved] AUP not deducting point on virtual gift

More
6 years 9 months ago #39002 by taiwoblinks
will there ever be a solution to the problem i am encountering?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39004 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: Is any AUP rule working at all ?
If not make sure your users are synched in AUP control panel.

Are any other AUP rule working ? Does the AUP user synch function work ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39005 by taiwoblinks
yes, the other AUP rules are working... for the coupon, its working perfectly.. but for the two extensions i purchased (jgift and spend points to read) the aup is not working for them because i dont know why its not deducting the points.. or maybe there is a settings i am missing from the AUP rules for spend points to read and for the jgift no rules for that as far as i can see from the extension.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39006 by nordmograph
Hi

Email me backend access. Probably an incorect setting because both are working fine on the demo and on other customers sites. Add a link to this conversation in your email.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39007 by taiwoblinks
i got it working now... i uninstall the AUP, jgift and Spend points to read, i uninstall em all and reinstall AUP first before install the remaining two... so after the installation, the AUP now have the author to reader rule and jgift rules and commission.. so it working perfectly now...
But the problem i am having now is that when installing the jgift, the last plugin to instal as described from the documentation.. "plg_user_jgift.zip" i am not seeing any zip file for this.. its only bringing it as a folder which is impossible to install via joomla installation... and if this is not instal, ithe gift activities of the deleted joomla users will not deleted automatically.. how can you help me with this?
and lastly.. i want purchase "user to user points" and "who visited my profile for easysocial".. please kindly resend me the BTC address and the BTC amount for the two extensions.. thanks.. will be waiting patiently for your response..

More
6 years 9 months ago #39008 by nordmograph
Good news.
Can you check the plg_user_jgift plugin is not allready installed ?
It's supposed to be installed and enabled automatically.

Add your items to the cart , checkout and email me the order number so I can send you a new BTC address.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds