[fixed] Live updates order number issue

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #40203 by taiwoblinks
i installed the jgift on my website and after installation, i navigated to the global configuration and inserted the "Nordmograph Order Number: RZ4L023190" and this is what it is bringing up after saving... please check the image.. and that is not the end, i navigated to the Easysocial application to make the received gift a default app for easysocial profile and it make my website user profile bring error. please can you help me do something about it
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40204 by nordmograph
Hello

I'll have a look at the code for this part, but this will not prevent the component to work, this is only about live updates.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40205 by nordmograph
I think I found the issue and fixed it in our com_extupdater component responsible for extensions live updates.
Thanks for confirming or reporting :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40210 by taiwoblinks
You are not telling me what i should do... should i download the extension again or what?

More
6 years 4 months ago #40211 by taiwoblinks
i downloaded the extension again but the case is still the same.. maybe the order was not activated at your backend there.. but that is not the case... what could be causing it that if i activate the jgift plugin for easysocial as default app like any others, it always bring an error message on user profile when clicked... what i mean is that, when user of my website click on there profile to see there profile, it will bring up error message, and this only happen once i make the plugin a default app for all users? and still issue at the global configuration section.. the same error it is bringing on the global configuration same error message on user clicked profile.. please what is going on with this plugin? There is nothing like "Gift me Gift" on user profile? i have done all necessary configuration, every necessary thing but it is not just working out.. please help me do something about it
Attachments:

More
6 years 4 months ago #40219 by taiwoblinks
i am begging you please i need a quick assistance as soon as possible

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds