Displaying gifts outside CB profile

More
6 years 2 months ago #40738 by gsmela
I've got Jgifts working with Community Builder and wonder if there is a way to display a user's gifts outside the CB Profile? For example, "#cbtabpane37" is the panel that shows "My Received Gifts" and I'd like to only display that minus the rest of the CB profile. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #40739 by nordmograph
Hello,

Not sure I understand, please precise.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #40740 by gsmela
For example, the attached screenshot shows the Profile page. Since Jgifts is integrated with Community builder the "My Received Gifts" shows at the top of this page. Is there a way to have that "My received gifts' panel appear elsewhere - either as a menu choice or as a module? Thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by gsmela.

More
6 years 2 months ago #40741 by nordmograph
Hmm no. You can move it at some different places on the profile page but always as a tab of the CB plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 2 months ago #40742 by gsmela
Ok, I understand. What if it is set so as not integrated with CB. Is there a way to display "My Received Gifts" somewhere else? Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds