Gift me cb plugin not working

More
5 years 9 months ago #41980 by michaelg252
Hey adrian..everything seems to be working fine so far but for some reason the gift me tab on the cb profile is broken....it will not display in any positions at all and will only display broken when i choose i believe the left/main/middle position but its breaks the cb template and is pushed over to the right too far...this happens on both the default joomla templates. Ive also tried turning cb jquery on and off...any ideas what may be wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42038 by michaelg252
Hey adrian, not sure if you missed this post but any idea how i can resolve this? Thanks...

More
5 years 8 months ago #42078 by nordmograph
Sorry for the late reply.
Can you post a screenshot or at least mention what position you set for this plugin?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42081 by michaelg252
Sure and thanks....so the only position it will display in is (canvas main left) and it shows up offset and hanging component div on the right side of the page...i couldlt find any css fixes for it....also its behaving the same way on all templates even the default joomla and cb templates...I sent the java errors via email just now and thanks..
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by michaelg252. Reason: more info

More
5 years 8 months ago #42090 by nordmograph
Hi Michael,

I visited the page and It seems fine to me except the size of the gift me button.
It has a btn-block class that makes it 100% wide.
You can remove that class so the scrollbar gets away.
Is it what you requested help for?

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42094 by michaelg252
hey thanks for checking...but no its not working...i know about the button block but the plugin will not show in any other position...if you notice as i mentioned i placed it in tab/main/left..and its showing on the right side of the page...and it will not show in any other position....any idea why

also i now have this error for some reason...just appeared today

Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant AUP_REFERRALPOINTS in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbaltauserpoints/altauserpoints.php on line 233

i added that piece of the file question in case you see anything...thanks again
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by michaelg252. Reason: attatchment

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds