hover text always offset on bootstrap template

More
5 years 4 days ago #43378 by michaelg252
hey my hover text is offset all the time...can you please tell me how to fix this..i am on a bootstrap supported template
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 days ago #43385 by michaelg252
Are you going to respond to my support request?

More
5 years 3 days ago #43386 by nordmograph
Hey, relax
Post a url so I can help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43556 by michaelg252
Hey adrian..sorry for my late reply...ive been having trouble with this forever. can you help..i am on a bootstrap template and this is occuring on other bootstrap templates as well...even community builder bootstrap templates as well as the default joomla templates...
ive uploaded this on a dummy site to test before i update my primary site....
the website is
This message contains confidential information
Attachments:

More
4 years 11 months ago #43557 by nordmograph
Hello Michael,
What do you mean by Bootstrap template?
Joomla3 embeds bootstrap and very most Joomla 3 template is a bootstrap template. The components behaves correctly on Protostar and others like Yootheme's etc.

Your template should have a dedicated stylesheet file like custom.css for instance where you can set your css customizations for any extension if needed.

Understand I can not provide support for every exotic templates or specific css customization. Our components stick to the core Joomla3 framework bootstrap2.

The modifications your require are related to your template, not our component :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #43561 by michaelg252
yes im making a support request. this is the third year in a row that ive purchased this software and have never been able to use it..not sure why your software is so particular but its uncommon because i purchase lots of software frequently and only have this issue with your software..i purchase almost 300 dollars in software from you every year so im hoping you are willing to offer support when its needed. really dont want to beg you after ive already paid you seriously. And i would think you would want the people who support your business to actually be able to use your software.

Im not a super expert but i can do most common things..ive managed to edit the basic css on jgifts but the modal is not inheriting the overridden css for...
.grid-item-header {background-color: #000000!important;}

so far ive tried
.modal .grid-item-header {background-color: #000000!important;}
.modal-content .grid-item-header {background-color: #000000!important;}

I do not want to use prostar nor yootheme. can you please take a moment out of your day to offer support. ive already sent my credentials..

I need to change the header and footer of the grid items..
and i need to stop my hover text from displaying to the far left side of the page.

Hoping you can help
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by michaelg252. Reason: type-o

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds