Adjust JGifts rights

More
3 years 8 months ago #44744 by MeXtreaM
Hello,
I have successfully run JGifts in connection with CB. On my website there are paid memberships (premium) and unpaid memberships (standard). With the CB extension CB Paid Subscriptions I control tabs and fields. Everything is going well, premium members can do more than standard members.
Now I would like to adapt JGifts so that it can basically only be used by premium members. I have configured some tabs that JGifts brings with CB Paid Subscriptions. So far it works very well. Now the point where I can not get any further.
Situation A:
A premium gives a standard a gift. Standard receives a message when he logs in. Standard has the opportunity to look at the gift.
And that shouldn't be exactly. How can I set it so that standard members may receive gifts but may not give gifts themselves?
If a standard member looks at his gifts, he also has the opportunity to give gifts to other members and I don't want that.
I protected the "Received gifts" tab, only Premium can see their gifts.
The point is the notification for new gifts. Here the user is offered to open a page in which his gifts are.
I hope I could express it so understandably.
JGifts is a great extension for my purposes and I don't want to miss it.

Greetings to the developers
Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #44749 by MeXtreaM
Replied by MeXtreaM on topic Adjust JGifts rights
Are there any solutions?

More
3 years 8 months ago #44754 by MeXtreaM
When will you get support again?

More
3 years 7 months ago #44841 by MeXtreaM
Mh, what's going on here? Where is the team?

More
3 years 7 months ago #44844 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Adjust JGifts rights
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply.

"How can I set it so that standard members may receive gifts but may not give gifts themselves?"

Sorry there is no way as it is. It would need custom modifications.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44866 by MeXtreaM
You are right that programs do not recognize who is a Standard or who is a Premium member. I have not set up any user groups for these members, so no controls for user groups either. Which changes to the script would be necessary? What would it cost?

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds