Adding values of variables to Emails and Messages

More
1 year 10 months ago #45907 by stargirl
Q1: How can I insert the following variables into an email that is sent when someone buys a gift?
  1. Name of Buyer
  2. Name of Recipient
  3. Name of Gift
  4. Amount Paid
  5. Amount or percent of commission paid to creator of gift
  6. Custom result such as the value returned by a SQL Query on the Table

Q2: Can these also be used for customizing the message that is shown?

Q3: Do these methods work for all emails and messages, and text areas such as the header text when viewing a gift?

Thanks for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #45917 by stargirl
Hello... i did pay for the jGifts ext... so wondering if i could please get some support for this soon please. If helping with this is not part of the support included with jGifts, uhm if u can maybe lemme know... or i guess lack of an answer would indicate such...

More
1 year 10 months ago #45918 by stargirl
Hello... i did pay for the jGifts ext... so wondering if i could please get some support for this soon please. If helping with this is not part of the support included with jGifts, uhm if u can maybe lemme know... or i guess lack of an answer would indicate such... thanks

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds