Wrong URL to order

More
6 years 11 months ago #38336 by sucolega
Wrong URL to order was created by sucolega
Hi, after updating to Joomla 3.7 I just noticed that the url that is generated towards the pending order is not correct. I have a demo version with Joomla 3.6.5 and I can confirm that the url is correct.
Joomla 3.7: www.mysite.com/tienda/pedidos/number/ABCDEFG - Wrong
Joomla 3.6.5: www.mysite.com/mis-pedidos/number/ABCDEFG - Right

I have set a menu to list orders and the alias is "mis-pedidos" and is not related with menu "store", it is set in a diferent menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38338 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Wrong URL to order
Can you post the mistaken url but as non sef url. ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38342 by sucolega
Replied by sucolega on topic Wrong URL to order
/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&layout=details&order_number=KKAD01347&Itemid=381

where Itemid=381 is "tienda" menu.

The ID menu related to my list-orders (mis-pedidos) is 207, if I change this in url it works

More
6 years 10 months ago #38477 by sucolega
Hi, any news about this?
Thanks

More
6 years 10 months ago #38480 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Wrong URL to order
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.
Tto get orders page menu Itemid, script first looks for
menu item with a link like
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders%
if not found :
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user%
If still not found
index.php?option=com_virtuemart%

Menu item must be in the customer language or all languages, published and access level 1
Is your menu item access level set to 1 ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38481 by sucolega
Hi,
the menu item is published in level 1 at my "Top nav" menu. This is a registered access, maybe is this the problem?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds