[solved] No output

More
6 years 9 months ago #38981 by 4FootyFans
Replied by 4FootyFans on topic No output
I believe it is an issue with cookies.

I have restored to 3.7.2 again
Best
Eddie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38982 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No output
Oh so maybe I tryed with 3.7.2 on ?
The component doesn't use cookies.
3.7.3 is a security update. Don't revert to 3.7.2

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38983 by 4FootyFans
I had to restore until the issue is resolved as the home page was not redirecting properly either.

It is not an issue with the component but certainly with the new joomla version and my site.

I have .4footyfans.com set as cookie domain and that is definitely the conflict.

More
6 years 9 months ago #38986 by 4FootyFans
I have discovered that the new version of plugin system - language domains was the culprit.

The plugin was previously configured as we use different sub-domains for each country.

I have disabled the plugin and the previous issue has resolved.

I just need to determine whether or not I actually need the system plugin.

Thanks for your advice

Eddie

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds