Reminder sent even when customer has a confirmed identical order

More
6 years 3 months ago #40498 by peterlondon
Ok, that makes sense. It's still confusing for the customer though. Can this be fixed? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40499 by nordmograph
Maybe comparing IP addresses.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40500 by peterlondon
Why can't we compare e-mail adress? Even if it's a guest checkout the e-mail adress is still saved in the order?

More
6 years 3 months ago #40508 by nordmograph
Yes we could do this. I'll post when you can try the new version.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40521 by peterlondon
Thank you! Do we have an estimate on when the new version will be ready?

Also, I just had a reminder sent to a customer who is not registered, with one confirmed order and two pending - identical orders. A reminder was sent because of the pending order, even if the exact same user already have an order (no longer a difference between order placed as guest or registered). I have now disabled the plugin because to me this is a big problem, I keep receiving e-mails from confused customers stating that the order actually is confirmed and paid for already, which it is. Hope we can solve this one quickly ;)

Thank you. Merry Christmas!

More
6 years 3 months ago #40535 by nordmograph
Thank you.
I just updated the component to 1.0.6 with the compare order emails feature.
Give it a try and provide feedback when you can.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds