cron job not working correctly

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #41868 by kazzacox01
Hello I am trying to setup the cron job and I can't get it to work.

I am receiving this through email everytime the cron runs /bin/bash: /bin/wget: No such file or directory

The servers on Siteground and I have been using this link fro the cron has the command

/bin/wget -O /dev/null " staging1.restorationuk.com/index.php?opt...der&view=cron&s=xxxx "

the xxxx at the end do match up to the cron secret.

Am I using the wrong command?

Thanks
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by kazzacox01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41869 by kazzacox01
Hello,
Okay I have got the cron running correctly now however its not finding any revives. This is what I receive from cron.

--2018-07-04 03:50:01-- staging1.restorationuk.com/index.php?opt...mpl=component&s=xxxx
Resolving staging1.restorationuk.com (staging1.restorationuk.com)... 77.104.153.51
Connecting to staging1.restorationuk.com (staging1.restorationuk.com)|77.104.153.51|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: '/dev/null'

0K . 162M=0s

2018-07-04 03:50:02 (162 MB/s) - '/dev/null' saved [2030]

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #41870 by kazzacox01
Update I have got it all working now. The only issue I have is it keeps sending me 5 lots of the same email. What would be causing this?

I have also noticed it is not sending any emails at all to the customer but sends to myself if i set the BCC up.

At closer inspection for some reason its not adding the customers email. Its in the order but its not picking it up.
I have attached a screen shot.

I have tested it on guest and registered and it only seems to send the customer an email if they register?
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by kazzacox01.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41875 by nordmograph
Hello,
Do the 5 emails have the exact same time? content? recipients?
Are you using VM or Hikashop ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41877 by kazzacox01
Yes they have identical time content and recipient. I am using Hikashop

More
5 years 9 months ago #41892 by nordmograph
Are your customers , registered joomla users?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds