Does plugin work with registered and guests for Hikashop?

More
5 years 9 months ago #41956 by kazzacox01
No the billing address and shipping addresses set the same and there are no other orders with the same address. whether email or order addresses.

Could the 'Hikashop Order Status OK' setting cause any issues? Its the only setting im not 100% sure what it does.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41957 by nordmograph
Hikashop Order Status OK
Set here the order statuses that don't need to be reminded. (confirmed, shipped ...).
The field should be a select list (multiple).

Isn't it what you got?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41958 by kazzacox01
Thats fine I was using it correctly then. The tooltip explanation for this was confusing that why I asked.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41962 by kazzacox01
Hello have you had any luck resolving this email duplication issue?

More
5 years 9 months ago #41996 by kazzacox01
Hello I would like this to be resolved? I have paid for a plugin which has currently never really been working with Hikashop. Can I get this issue fixed please.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41997 by nordmograph
Yes, sorry for the delay. I'll get another try at reproducing the issue and fix it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds