Does plugin work with registered and guests for Hikashop?

More
5 years 8 months ago #41950 by kazzacox01
Hello,
Yes they are, I have checked the categories the last few products I have put though are in and they have only been in 2 categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #41951 by nordmograph
Is the number of categories related to the number of sent email?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago #41952 by kazzacox01
Hello,
No, I am consistently receiving 5 emails. I have just tested another product with only 1 category and still 5 emails come through.

More
5 years 8 months ago #41953 by nordmograph
Are these emails received as the customer or the copy email to admin?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago #41954 by kazzacox01
They are received as the customer.

More
5 years 8 months ago #41955 by nordmograph
Sorry for these questions, I can not reproduce the issue here.
Has the customer multiple addresses ?

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds