[fixed] Guest users receive mail for each pending order

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #42285 by sucolega
Hi, I recently updated the component to the latest version, 1.0.8, but the component still send pending orders emails to guest users. I attach a screenshot of my setting and an example.

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42289 by nordmograph
Hi,
The tooltip documentation on the cron job url setting states that your cron job frequency must be set on a once a day basis. Can you retest with it set as it should? Let me know your results.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42291 by sucolega
Hi, I do not know if it has anything to do with this. In my example you can see how two emails are sent for the same user and it is the first cron of the day.

If the user is registered the component just send an email even if there are many attempts. In this scenario it works correctly.
Thanks

More
5 years 7 months ago #42292 by nordmograph
This is because the scripts checks for user ids and it should check for email address. Are you using VM or Hikashop?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42293 by sucolega
Yes it is what it is supposed to do but it does not. I use VM (3.2.12) and Unpaid Order Reminder 1.0.8

More
5 years 7 months ago #42294 by nordmograph
Can you try this:
Edit components/com_unpaidreminder/models/cron.php
on line 99, replace
Code:
OR vo2.virtuemart_user_id<0
with
Code:
OR vo2.virtuemart_user_id=0

It should solve your issue.
Let me know.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds