AWCoupon Commercial - No Coupons appearing

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #43262 by 4FootyFans
Hello Adrien

This issue has probably existed since I first started using the Unpaid Orders Reminder plugin, but I have only just noticed.

The customer is receiving an email containing the coupon, with a coupon reference.

However, the coupon dioes not actually exist in AWCoupon so is not usable.

I have searched back to July 2017 and cannot find any coupons initiated by the plugin which actually exist.

Current

plugin: 1.1.3

JM 3.9.3

VM 3.4.2

AWCoupon Commercial 3.5.6.9

php 7.2

Best

Eddie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #43269 by nordmograph
Hello Eddie,
Yes we talked about it in here
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&limitstart=18#42602
Do you get any error message or error log about it?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #43271 by 4FootyFans
Hello Adrien
Yes, I recall the previous posts.
However, I am not sure if the issue is actually the same.
There is no error log or message.
It just seems that no coupon is actually being produced even though the email is and contains the coupon reference.
Best
Eddie

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds