Created Status is not showing to select

More
4 years 6 months ago #43844 by carson3511
Using this with hikashop and I want to select "Created" status for the setting to send reminder emails.
However the Created status is not showing up as an option to select. See screenshots of my settings
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43850 by carson3511
7 days and no reply? WTF!?!?
If this is any indication of support for a paid product then this is terrible!
I NEED SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 6 months ago #43856 by nordmograph
Sorry for the late reply. I'll have a look right now.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43857 by nordmograph
Weird, are other status showing ?

The status list is genrated dynamically with this query:

->select('category_namekey,category_name')
->from($db->qn('#__hikashop_category'))
->where($db->qn('category_type').'="status" ')
->where($db->qn('category_published').'= 1')
->where($db->qn('category_namekey').'!="status" ')
->order('category_ordering');

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43861 by carson3511
Please check the attached image. All statuses are showing except for "Created" status.

I have also tried changing to multiple PHP versions and that did not make any difference.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43862 by nordmograph
I can not reproduce the issue here.

What is your Hikashop version?

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds