Table '#__awocoupon_user' doesn't exist

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #45134 by webmastergreg
Hi Nordmograph and Happy New Year ! (at least if it's possible in some ways)

So I'm with the Unpaid Order Reminder V1.1.3 but when I choose the "Awocoupon Commercial Pro for Virtuemart" and it's well installed.
I get this error :
Code:
1146 Table '#__awocoupon_user' doesn't exist

Because yes this table doesn't exist anymore in the last Awocoupon Pro Version: 3.6.0.1
Current tables that could match are :
Code:
#__awocoupon_voucher_customer #__awocoupon_voucher_customer_code

Could have a look at the code for this please, I suppose that an update is needed.

Thanks a lot and best regards.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by webmastergreg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45137 by nordmograph
Hello,
Thank you for reporting this. Could you share the structure of these 2 new tables or provide the extension archive?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #45139 by webmastergreg
Hi,
I think that is the first one that is involved.
here you are :
Code:
-- -- Structure de la table `#__awocoupon_voucher_customer` -- CREATE TABLE `#__awocoupon_voucher_customer` ( `id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `estore` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `user_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `order_id` int(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL, `created_at` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `codes` text DEFAULT NULL ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1; -- -- Structure de la table `#__awocoupon_voucher_customer_code` -- CREATE TABLE `#__awocoupon_voucher_customer_code` ( `id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `voucher_customer_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `coupon_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `code` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `recipient_user_id` int(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL, `order_item_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `product_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

More
3 years 2 months ago #45141 by nordmograph
I think both are involved and maybe more. Could you share the whole mysql structure? and eventually some dummy data won't hurt

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45143 by webmastergreg
Here you are (hidden) all that I have, with some data for example
Hope it help

This message contains confidential information

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #45153 by webmastergreg
Here you are the French translation of the component UTF-8 nobom
Don't forget to replace the link of your own website customer account link in the file!
And this part for the e-mail is just an example do what you need.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds