[solved] Letter Gravatar (LG) not working J3.6 CB 2.1.2

More
7 years 2 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #37014 by MMDoege
Bonjour!

I can't get LG working. I wonder which settings are required on CB side (no image, default image when not selected)?
I've installed and enabled LG as an regular Joomla plugin (installing it as CB plugin fails).
Root to CB Gallery images (proprietary avatar collection) not changed.
Root to CB nophoto/pending images (proprietary avatar collection) not changed (however this is different from above root).
I tested avatar image at Gravatar.com successfully with built-in CB Gravatar Plugin. Took just 1 second. No issues. Gravatar Logo when no image/invalid email.
All member at CB community have registered status.
What is going wrong?
See screenshots attached.

Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37015 by nordmograph
Bonjour,

You should disable gravatar in the plugin settings.
It will force the Letters only

Hope i thelps.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37037 by nordmograph
Any better ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39041 by nordmograph
Hello

Would you mind confirming you got this solved ot not ?

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds