Memorizr - Scores Module Errors

More
7 years 1 day ago #37884 by Hayward
I'm trying to use the Memorizr - Scores module, however when I select the Menu Assignment option "Only on the pages selected," the listing is messed up and I cannot de-select or select all menus (change toggle status). All other modules on the site do not have this problem so it appears to be specific to this module.

See attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 day ago #37885 by nordmograph
Hello

I can not reproduce that issue.
1. Does it happen only with this module or also with others ?
It seems to start with the Kunena menu entry.
2. Check the browser console for the error messages.
Report these here.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 day ago - 7 years 1 day ago #37886 by Hayward
If you create a "single game" menu item and put it in a menu other than the main site menu, it causes the module issues. I was able to resolve by moving it to a child menu of the main "list all games" menu item.

EDIT:

The module still throws errors, however. The page it was embedded on is now blank except for the words SQL=
Code:
2017/04/18 15:36:59 [error] 19087#19087: *36762693 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined variable: q in /var/www/sitename/components/com_memorizr/helpers/itemid.php on line 53" while reading response header from upstream, client: 174.77.7.235, server: sitename.net, request: "GET /games/memory HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-www.socket:", host: "sitename.net", referrer: "https://sitename.net/"
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by Hayward.

More
7 years 1 day ago #37887 by nordmograph
Ok this php error is now fixed in 1.0.5 (available for download). It was caused because you did not set any profile manager for the component.

But I still can't reproduce your inital issue.

I cretated a menu item to a single game, added it to a footer menu. It still doesn't break anything in the module's menu selection list like in your shot. If you have error messages from the browser console on that page, It would be helpfull.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds