[solved] ordering by rank and add the duration in the module

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #40373 by n00bster
i miss the possibly to order the module by the rank - for my scenario it only make sense to show the actual ranking. it would be very kind when you would add this option in the module.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

btw. is there a quick way to add also the duration in the module, same data as in the "Game Leaderboard" mask?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #40395 by n00bster
are there any chance that you could help me out for the "ordering by rank" and implement the "duration" in the module?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by n00bster.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40442 by n00bster
i have to go online at this wednesday with the memory for our community advent game.
there for i really need the modification for the module - please, could you help me out with this modification for the "ordering by rank" and the "duration" option.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40461 by nordmograph
I'll hava look right now

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40462 by nordmograph
Please, Redownload the component, the module must be updated with your requests.
Not tested though, let me know how it goes.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40464 by n00bster
the ordering does work B)

but the duration time is not showing up:
This message contains confidential information

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds