[fixed] system does not save users better scores

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #40501 by n00bster
hi, please have a look at this screencast:
This message contains confidential information

I can't improve my own score in a game. seems not possible at the moment.

you will see the problem also here, it looks like there is a reversed scoring. the players with the most fails are the winners right now...
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by n00bster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40502 by n00bster
ohhh i did posted in the wrong forum - would you so kind to place this post to the Memory Board?

More
6 years 3 months ago #40503 by nordmograph
Hi,
You can update to 1.0.13 to get this fixed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40504 by n00bster
thank you very much, the shorting is fixed in the players listing joomla menu.

but my bigger problem about the improving the own score of the players is not fixed jet.
the thing is right now, when a player is already in the list (lets say with 14 fails), and he plays again and have lesser fails as 14 it does not get saved in the database.
my members of my community going angry when they made better rounds and hit the button "save gamescore" and the system does not do it:

please help me out here, i need this be fixed :(

More
6 years 3 months ago #40505 by nordmograph
Hmm can you try this latest 1.0.13b
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 months ago #40506 by n00bster
looks good so far :)
where did you made the changes? i have modified a lot (hardcoded) in my live site, it would be easier to update

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds